I fell in love with a princess today
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via stayy0ungandwild)
(Source: aumoe, via sxlt)
"A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities."
- ― J.R.R. Tolkien (via queenofdale)
"But sometimes we get sad about things and we don’t like to tell other people that we are sad about them. We like to keep it a secret. Or sometimes we are sad but we don’t really know we are sad. So we say we aren’t sad. But really we are."
- Mark Haddon (via fabulousbitch69)
(Source: hellanne, via k0rrupted)
"In 20 years I won’t remember today; that scares me."
- “10 Word Poem" series - #31 (via genesus)
(Source: lettersto-savemyself, via k0rrupted)
"Try not to feel jealous about things, or people or places. It’s toxic. Just keep living. You will find your happiness."
- W.J (via emmalynsullivan)